Robert Bearden Inc. is a 100% employee-owned full truckload carrier with a strong presence in the Southeast Region and Eastern-Half of the U.S. We specialize in Dry Van Services for Regional, OTR, and Dedicated Opportunities.
We have one of the newest fleets in the industry, up to date technology, and an operations/driver team that far exceeds our competitors. Our low levels of bureaucracy and empowerment within our organization allow you to get the answers you want when you need them. Our motto at RBI is “ We deliver unparalleled on-time service (claim and accident free), not excuses.”
Lowe’s Gold Service Awards in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015
Lowe’s Platinum & Double Platinum Service Award in 2011, 2012 & 2014
2014 Lowe’s Outbound One-Way Carrier of the Year
2017 Lowes Transportation Partner Award
BP Safety Recognition 2010 – 2015
2008 & 2012 Georgia Pacific Carrier of the Year
2017 ADC dedicated Carrier of the Year
1. We will be safe, professional, and accountable in everything we do.
2. We will be the low-cost provider, run lean and efficient, while maintaining the highest standards of safety, service, and compliance.
3. We value Honesty, Integrity, and Open Communication for problem solving and continuous improvement.
4. We will be results-oriented, recognizing and rewarding employees based on their performance
5. We are Built to Last, for the benefit of our customers and shareholder employees.
250 Power Units
850 53’ Dry Vans
Tractors Average 2 to 3 Years
All Trailers Average 8 Years or Less
Equipped With Auxiliary Power Units
100% Electronic Logs
All Tractors Equipped with Qualcomm
Full EDI Capabilities
With over 35 years of experience in the trucking industry, Robert Bearden, founder and current president of Robert Bearden Inc. bought RBI’s first tractor and trailer in 1997. Since 1997, Robert Bearden Inc. has strived to meet and exceed its customer’s expectations with unparallel service, ease of doing business, and a first-class operations and driver team. This philosophy has allowed us to grow rapidly from one tractor and trailer to over 250 tractors and 850 trailers.